Monday, February 26, 2018

Statements, Facts, and Commmitments


brown sista's short hair 




Women are asking questions, saying things that need to be heard, understood in the context of who a woman actually is to men-in-charge! But, how can she be understood in a patriarchy, if the patriarchy is unrepentant, and unable to see themselves from a women's view? If daughters are subjected to rape what is a father? - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 1/29/18






Krystle Lov'e in October of 2011.



Who knows, maybe I'm crazy, that's one big maybe
But even a fool knows when it's gold
I know pyrite from 24 karat
Cubic's from genuine diamond
A call from the woman who loves you and hello from a friend
I know when it's real, I know how to tell
I know the difference between what you say and how you feel
Oh, oh I know when it's real. 


Krystle Lov'e 
April 25. 2011 





















Cowrie shells were once currency in the old days of West African cultures and divination tools. Today, they are no longer currency. The spiritual practice continues... - Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories 1/29/18


No comments:

Post a Comment