Wednesday, February 28, 2018

IN Women's Stories




Warrior Women of Heart & Light
🌟💫💝💫🌟


I Am Here For You~...
Know Your Worth is Priceless &
Sacred each and every single one of your Hearts 💞 So Beautiful & Unique. To your own True Self...Within we are each different. & We each Bring the Most special Sacred Love to all through Our Creator
Only Purist True Love For You~
& Nothing Less
Is Your Worth Always Humble But Hold Our Heads up~ For we Being forth Life~Bearing Sacred Love which I call Mother
Warrior Women of Heart & Light
🌟💫💝💫🌟


It's never too late
To Start a New.Be it To Recindle...or Dive in releasing fears~ of a New...A New Beginning starts within....Our very own Sacred Heart Center
We shall all Walk together as One.
In The Circle of All Mothers & Women.
We are every color of the RAINBOW my Beautiful Hearts...yes...
You are Worth it!!!!
🌟💫🌹💫🌟


What Ever May Be Your Situation... Be It Bad or Good...or in Between~
I am Hear my Sister to Support you& Let you know~
It doesn't matter that you are a little
Bit older...now. So am I....
It is Never too Late.
To Start New for YOU...
YES it is scary...sometimes. Yes it is not Easier. But one thing I Know to Be True. I will sacrifice....if I must.
To have my True Self Worth Back!
It is The only way anyone may find Balance & Oneness with Mother...
Harmony & Peace within. Your True Heart...Your True Self....& Hear the Beat of your own DRUM~~~💞


So we can BeThy "Women Warriors"of Heart & Light🌟
And Be Seen as we Truly are~
& make a Change.
All that matter now...
My Beautiful Most Previous
Sacred Heart
Is that you Believe in your Truest Self. And I Know & Hope we all Can Learn to ~ LOVE OURSELVES


Free to be~ Only You~ the Beautiful True You....So...Strong...Woman...that has Been Buried Behind... that Beautiful Heart.. of Yours...Dear Soul Sisters~
You were always meant to be.
Purist Love
Wild & Free
Believe In You
Believe In Me
We are All~~ Always & Forever
Women Warriors of the Heart & Light
We stand & I..Mean...
We stand.... for Purity... of How We Love
Trust
Love
Pure Love
Pure Heart
Pure Spirit
Pure Soul
Forgiveness
Humility
Compassion
Kindness
Humble
Grateful
Passionate
Fierce
Protective
Family
Children
Elders
Honor
Respect
Knowledge
Wisdom
Truth
Believe
For all My Soul Sisters🌟
I Love You
Angella Piercy Tenjo

All Is Love🌹
Love Is All


Angella Piercy Tenjo
January 3, 2017




Angella Piercy Tenjo, Warrior Woman of Light.



No comments:

Post a Comment