Friday, March 23, 2018

... from a Broken man: pieces.


The Awaken One.spoken Poetry

Young and foolish I never knew how the universe revealed,
But being older as a King I gotta keep it real.
I find myself wandering in the past of no return,
Wondering how much respect did I earn.
A moment of peace come thinking about your womb,
And how within me and the universe is intuned.
Writing chasing desires and dreams about things I did in the past,
Will you please accept my apology at last.
Sins that killed the innocence should have been me,
Thinking I was a man because sex was given to me free.
In existence, you share with me the best part of life,
But doing that time I didn't know GOD was giving me advice.
An overjoyed power as a foolish man inside your womb,
Destiny would change a melanin seed into me soon.
Those I made love to and those I never touch,
Please forgive me Goddess for not understanding you so much.
My grievance and despair comes from not recognizing your worth,
Not understanding GOD the father or Mother earth.
Life's bitter fruits have always been the Melain of your skin,
And my life has always been the air that you breathe in.
You commit yourself to a paradise and share a piece with me,
And not knowing that to get to Heaven you were the key.
My inner desire was a selfish mistake to the fetus and myself,
Here is my apology and all my poetry that is left.
You are like a fragile crystal but never broken glass,
A mystery of myth about you never last.
You are unparalleled to every star in the sky,
And the universe always whispers to me why.
You are Divine like a religion we worship all the time,
And if I may say, also fine as wine.(wink)
Spiritual love transformed into sound and speak to me every day,
And even though my ignorance you never went away.
If something ever happens to you celibate, I would be,
A lonely King is walking the earth never feeling free.
To defined beauty, the world must read this poem every day,
And memorize every word while thinking of your beautiful face.
You soothe a man's nerves by touching the deepest of his heart,
And you taught me how from your womb I came out of the dark.
You molded me into a King and sculptured me into man,
Because, your divine womb from the beginning had a plan.
I know better now about the infinite of your womb,
And I promise another poem for you real soon.
I will nourish every moment to respect and teach those around,
That when you are in the room, GOD is on the ground.
Beautiful, secure, gentle (Womb)man, will you accept my apology,
For the first time in my life, I see what GOD see.
God sees our real beauty, not in a sexual type of way,
And I became a KING so I could say I am sorry to your beautiful face.

Patrick Hornsby 



Together in the morning. 




No comments:

Post a Comment