Friday, August 10, 2018

Gaze into the Before afterwards.



György Stiffel True pictorialism. I like it too. Would like to know more about your method of abrasion toning digital photographs.


György Stiffel - Thank you. I basically use what Mortensen did, nearly down to the letter, with paper negatives (i actually have done that to those too, and still do from time to time), Except for lightening with razor cuts - cant truly do that one, but i am experimenting with different brush strokes on split brushes in PS every now and then, trying to get there. - Sergei Rodionov 


AIR by photographer, Sergei Rodionov, created, he said, digitally with abrasion toning. (March 2014).


This dreamscape is similar to the space I remember before my birth above the waters I lived in before birth. . . Incredible how the dream of the Creator travels to each of us with different stories to interpret!... - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 

No comments:

Post a Comment