Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Violet Flame and Decrees, Prayers, Meditations



Why would I take on the task of being a torch bearer? A revealer of the light. For so many lifetimes I have resisted. But I Am not my own, I belong to the light and so do you friends. In each of us resides a flame. This flame is violet in color it is a smaller version of our true nature which is an individualization of the God present.  How do I know this? well I saw it, but that's another blog, smarty pants. LOL

The God self, your I AM Presence, is 8 to 12 feet above you head and is always with you.  It is always in touch with you although you may not feel it because you have not strengthened the connection. How do you strengthen the connection: through decrees, prayers, and meditations. My mission with this blog is to provide a training ground for conversation on how to strengthen and manifest the connection , the manifestation, the healing and the prosperity of the I AM Presence at all times.


photo: Native American Mashpee Wampanoag Maurice & friend


Decree
"I Am the Consuming Flame and Law of Forgiveness that consumes and annihilates all enharmonious activity back to my first embodiment into."

This is a most powerful decree and saying this decree immediately clears away much karma. For now it is enough to know that you have this God being that is really you, that is available but has been obscured because there is a crystalline or hardened structure around your hard. As the Keeper of Stories recently reminded me, true wisdom resides in the heart. The Chakra of love energy. Go head Barry White and do your thing. 'cuse the joke.  Anyhow, I will occassionally send out these posts to remind you and myself of this divine inheritance. I say inheritance because we didn't have to do anything to earn it, contrary to religiousity. However, to realize it.... much work must be done.

I will end with a verse I just memorized recently.


I Am the flame of resurrection
Blaze God's pure light in me
Now I Am raising every atom
from every shadow I AM free
Peace the Revealer of Light

Posted by The Revealing Way
Atiba
 

No comments:

Post a Comment