Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Violet Flame of Abundance

In the Name of the Beloved I AM Presence, Beloved St Germain, Beloved Krishna and Portia, Beloved Jesus and Kuthumi and Beloved El Morya.  Let my words be like an arrow of love, wisdom and power that penetrates the hearts and minds of torch bearers everywhere

On Abundance

I Am free from fear and doubt casting want and misery out knowing now that all supply ever comes from realms on high. I Am the hand of God's own fortune flooding forth treasures of light now receiving full abundance to receive every need of life. The issue of abundance is an issue of us realizing our own fortune, the fortune within us. This sounds cliché and you have heard it before. But each and every child of God has a fortune of wealth that can be accessed when we call the I AM Presence and direct that power in our lives.

How do we do it. First look at the two verses from El Morya's Violet flame decree. He writes I AM free from fear and doubt. Fear and faith cannot occupy the same space. We are not building our faith on blind belief but on spiritual principles and experiences that are experienced one victory and one success at a time.
We are slowly building up a MOMENTUM OF POSITIVE EXPERIENCES, LITTLE VICTORIES AND THEN BIGGER VICTORIES. When we meditate it must be a meditation and prayer that consumes and transmutes all states of mind that are not positive, inspiring, uplifting and directing us to our God nature.. I AM That I AM. So now we can also use our DECREES to help us in our daily attunement. The Bible says we have the power to decree a thing and make it so.

"I AM the law of forgiveness and consuming flame that annihilates all enharmonious action back to my first embodiment."

"I Am the fullfilment of all my needs and the requirements of every hour."

These are two decrees I love so much and I use them effectively everytime the negative energy or thoughts of lack and limitation try to invade, bambozzle or trick my conscious awareness.

Action

Now the inner work has been done. The decrees have been said. Write down what activities you need to do. Write down you goals. Read them in the morning and before bed. Keep them close, in your pocket, wallet or purse, and tell no one unless that person is directly involved in your completing them. For when we tell people often this will dissipate the energy of fulfillment. Visualize, Visualize and visualize yourself doing it. I cannot say enough about this portion. For over the years I have heard this litany, but until now it was not the soul of my being. It works. I never thought I could do web development. Now I have a my own company and a team of web developers to assist me. I have made almost $2000 without even advertizing since starting last summer.

See my site http://www.techknologysoft.com/

Last verse

I AM the Hand of God in Action gaining victory every day. My pure soul's great satisfaction is to walk the Middle Way. We must do the inner work and we must act. As Ayanla Vanzant says, and I paraphrase, "We must allow the challenges of life to move through us and not just happen to us" The Middle Way is the way of balance. We are in the world but not of it. We have families, jobs and livelihoods and we must allow time for play and exercise. So now you have the a Great Secret of the Law of Attraction from the path of the Ascended Masters. Next time I will visit the Spirit of Praise and Worship

Peace Atiba
Posted by The Revealing Way

No comments:

Post a Comment