Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Lea Fisher's art

Lea Fisher Art
Lea Fisher's art.
About this piece she said, "So I painted this and decided I didn't like it so I scraped it. Now I wish I hadn't!!! Well ~ at least I can share it on Facebook." January 23 , 2014



THE STORY I SEE HERE

The super being within tore at the roots of his mediocrity. He roared in the pain of it, but paused after the long duration of the time it took to transform into the Being he saw in a dream of himself.

"My God!" He said to himself, and no one in particular. "Look at who I am!" - Gregory E. Woods 1.31.14





Of this piece, Lea Fisher said, "Something new. It  doesn't even have a name yet."
 January 25 , 2014
  


SECOND STORY 

"Clamoring for life they each butted heads and bodies looking at the light of possibilities. No body knew their name. No body knew who they were. They were all there, assembled, kind to each other for no other reason than they knew no other way, and had no better way to communicate the questions which seemed to fill their bodies, their existence..." - Gregory E. Woods 1.31.14


Artist Lea Fisher in her studio
January 19 , 2014

"Lisa, either the colors are endearing, or it is you who is endearing to the art forms you created!" - Gregory 


No comments:

Post a Comment