Friday, April 25, 2014

Deep Art of INK

Takes the breath away she does.
Gorgeous image by White Wave Studios.

eye see.
Niki23gtr Niki Norberg art tattoo

an interesting perspective from such a deep artistian

The hibiscus flower on her thigh inspired me, and compelled me to be silent. I couldn't move, nor could I smile at  the discovery of so beautiful a moving art form! I am not a Christopher Columbus. I didn't discover anything. I saw. My open eyes discovered what beautifully existed in a form I could understand as an admittance from her about the beautiful essence she came from. I knew others had sensed the scent of it all, but there was to be but a few to fathom what the essence was beyond the appearance of the beautiful thigh, the hibiscus flower, the red color, her countenance, and the tan of so slim a body off limits to touch. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 3.26.13

No comments:

Post a Comment