Friday, May 23, 2014

Be Prudent

"You beautiful wretched city." she said from her vantage point above the city gazing across the flat sun drenched landscape from her window many stories up in the air. 


Prudence Moe looking out at the city.
 June 25, 2013 
  

May 23, 2013 



Prudence Moe, clad merely in white silk draped over parts of her body, stood looking down in the city unmindful of what someone looking up would see. What thoughts go both ways? Rarely have I seen such delights in windows. Years ago two of my friends seemed to always have glimpses like this traveling from pillar to post in their cities. Not me. I always got glimpses of the souls, and heard women's stories because I listened carefully. Which vulnerability is nudity and which is not? - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 1.29.14 

No comments:

Post a Comment