Sunday, May 18, 2014

Dreamed She Came


200 of 200


My thoughts weren't clear enough to admit what was forming from the sand and water. With a shifting wind carrying salt water, and the rugged taste of fish, and beach parties I was more apt to suspect that the visions the oceans gave were intangible, not fact. But, I was to be wrong. The spirits were making a churning sound. I could hear it, and I could see a process happening before my eyes. No one else heard or saw the world changing form. Nor could anyone share in the wonder of materials softening from the dream I had into the vision within me. 

"What makes dreams, and what dreams may come?" 

That was all I could say aloud when the sand and the waters took on a form, and the form moved towards me as a woman carrying the dreams that bound me to the womb that created her life, and shaped her life form by the standards of the Dream Carrier within my Medicine. 

Sacred life is an exchange with Life much like the covenants of old when men dared the Beyond to come into their lives as a challenge to existence. The woman created on the beach was astonished by her new life, and outside of what I'd dreamed was the responsibility handed to me by her presence. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 5.8.13


Kristina Raquel.
1of 200



Kristina Raquel
October 9, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment