Saturday, May 31, 2014

PLAY OF DEATH & LIFE

Kathryn B. Malone
This concept speaks to...
"what do you mean this isn't the kidney removal patient?!"

I was trying to make my expression as uncomforting as possible, but I did feel bad for the poor fella so wrapped a bandage around his head and almost thought about covering his eyes so he couldn't watch! 

Taylor Amen yes you're right, I believe we all need to keep each other uplifted and laughing so that way we don't cry about living here! Hence why I love to make art! Living in our city I can see why it's easy for people to become depressed and jaded just by watching our nightly news alone! Here our news is so hell-bent on focussing on all of the terrible people and things about our community so our media would have to change to promote a better way of life and to also remind us that there are good people in our society too and quit giving all the assholes all of the attention! Kathryn Bivens Malone 


No comments:

Post a Comment