Friday, August 22, 2014

CAME I AM



I Am Miss Buttafly 


My desire is not to be the most spiritual, the most enlightened, or even the most knowledgeable. My desire is not be the sexiest, the most seductive, or the most sensual.
My desire, my purpose even, is to embody my oneness with self, to dwell in the sacred space between my pussy and my pineal, to allow the energy from my heart chakra to flow and flood the darkness. You can call me Green Lantern.

My desire is to navigate and moderate the gulf between the whore and the Madonna, to walk the Green mile between my crown and my root, to settle somewhere along the Nile of my being and create civilization, to live a life that is balanced and fruitful and pleasurable and understanding.

This is why I have come.
Why are you here?IAm MissButtafly




No comments:

Post a Comment