Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Philosophical non-approach to Race & Econmics

daMN!
WHO DIDN'T WEAR DAISY DUKES?


She looked good in them shorts, but she was late wearing them shorts because by the time that redneck show came on the air that look was already popularized on countless basketball courts, schools in urban areas, parading up and down streets accenting afros, and colorful shirts. I don't know how many hippie chicks were flaunting their wares in cutoff jeans when they were hitchhiking across the country.

She looked good in them and knew how to wear them. The few times I watched the show was to watch her in those Daisy Dukes. This actress didn't set any precedent. She just wore a style that was accustomed to getting a lot of cats in trouble. Good Times. - Gregory E. Woods 9.29.13



My Vintage Look


GOP begs for American to fail!

I don't like to think how many times, in my travels around the US, I've met and listened to poor, toothless, unhealthy, and under educated Americans rally around rich white conservative Republicans who have fought health care for Americans; who turn around and vote against their best interests based upon race, and the supremacy of being a white person. But, I think about it. It affects everything not being able to take care of your health to care of your family. If I didn't know as much as I know now I'd never practice, in any form, the religion they espouse. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories  9.29.13

No comments:

Post a Comment