Sunday, December 14, 2014

SEEING SHADOWS OR GHOSTS???


The realms are opening to you. There are rules and expectations. One thing: develop a good spiritual practice. One world is similar to other worlds in that math and law govern each. At the level of creation each world harbors its secrets, its gifts, and its facility with power, and what powerful gifts and lessons are from soul to soul. There are hierarchies, and there is space between worlds held together by stories come together in agreement. The questions are always who are you? What are  your gifts? Why are you here and alive, and what is your Medicine? 

Relationships exist in all worlds, and invitations have to be considered and weighed. So the questions one could ask if other worlds are opening up to him or her is: who am I? How do I love, and what shields do I need to consciously wear in the unknown? How is my impeccability? What is the story in my heart, and of my heart? What do I know, or not know? What is truth?

There are many things to consider, and then there is only one: your heart. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 5.13.13



No comments:

Post a Comment