Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A woman's joy!


Kim Kardashian during her 'Selfish' book signing
on May 7, 2015 in Los Angeles -- Getty Images


As many know I explore stories and some know I enjoy love stories, but the most enthralling one is the one I live and the ones I have lived. Today, it is Kim Kardashian's love story she said about her Mother's day this year (May 10, 2015)!

"I got to my room in Brazil and my amazing thoughtful husband had the sweetest note with a couple thousand roses covering my entire suite for Mothers Day! I'm so sad I'm so far away on this day but happy we celebrated yesterday! I love you baby & North soooo much!!!" Kim captioned the photo

Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories

Kim also took time to honor mom Kris Jenner and her grandmother Mary Jo Shannon with numerous social media posts on Sunday. 

Kim Kardashian for
FHM Australia in April of 2010 !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment