Sunday, May 24, 2015

Speaking of Hannah



Hannah Davis & her horse for Direct TV has enchanted me each time I've seen the commercial leaving me breathless with wonder and nudged towards switching to Direct TV. But, I catch myself at least half an hour later and realize it all boils down to dollars and quality. I don't know much about Direct TV. I think is a service with satellite dishes. I don't cater to the dishes. They are creepy associations I have with the Cold War, communism and spooky cloak and dagger types spying on citizens which is today a reality. That present day reality annoys me because it was a skillfully executed upon a people who used to value freedom, define it and fight for it.
- Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories
5.24.15



Hannah Davis astride her horse !!!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment