Wednesday, May 27, 2015

VISIONS CAN'T DENY THEMSELVES

Unbelievable!
September 4, 2009
from gallery of
 Zenzi Zynzelay-Hussein Whitsett
"She (Damaris Starr) creates the songs of praise within my spirit, and amongst the spirits serving and tending to me, and guarding and guiding me she, in her eyes, seems to sense it all..." - Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories 8/25/13


by Marlo Herring Photography
August 20, 2009



"What is beautiful and comforting is to have a safe place to return to physically and by thoughts further down the life line. White parents with things, and capital, wealth, and all create legacies from a different way of thinking. Not occupied and obsessed with survival they chart courses, and create legacies. Jews and other tribes do the same. Outside of the scratching of survival is not murky waters, but paths easily followed by the way a child's spirit has been studied, and guided into adulthood.

This was my father's way of seeing and my parents' way of being, and Mommy's way of perceiving each child's spirit under the light of where they were in life. This continued until I was deep into my thirties in my dark time!" - Gregory E. Woods 8.25.13




No comments:

Post a Comment