Sunday, November 29, 2015

Emerge

Emy Reyes



"The way women express themselves, and the way they talk revealed a great deal to me as a 15, and 16 year old boy. I was painfully shy, but determined to speak my mind freely with girls. Because my father instructed me, and an aunt informed me during ceremonial initiation the penetrations into my spirit parted the proverbial waters of perceptions. In this way, (I didn't have this language back then) in a glance I understood the difference between expression and talk. Alone with this I learned to speak easier and easier with the girls in school, and later wandering the streets of Washington DC on my own I put into practice the spiritual teachings of being alone, together, and a part of divinity belonging to the women I met." - Gregory E. Woods 3.31.13



Carrina Suicide, a SUICIDE GIRL




No comments:

Post a Comment