Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Waiting Brenda



What a 'Perfect' woman's body was supposed to look like over the past 100 years is a subject worth paying attention to for the sake of esteem and for those who need it: grounding. Grounding in who one is when based upon the illusion of images set by others can be easy to sidestep for those who fall into the acceptable images. But, those whose appearance is warped out of rejection it is more a life death struggle because some seek out death to ease the pain.What many don't know is perception runs in two directions.

In eighth grade there was a funny looking white girl with an incredible body in my class. Brenda's skin was very white. Her thighs muscular and her bottom protruded just enough to arouse me. Her breasts were memorable. They were full and round. Many boys googled over her assets, some rubbed against them when they could and a few brazen attempts to hump her got her feelings hurt and the boy slapped hard. Her face was not placed in an appealing order. It wasn't a Van Gogh or a Picasso imitating African features. It was something else that set a joke up, or let her tumble down a hall of ridicule. Easily her face could have been dismissed as ugly, but the insistence of something within her poked at my perception.

Over the weeks of school I was being tugged by her sensuality and pulled from within to look closely beyond the rejection she wore into her face. After a long time the various shapes within her facial structure shifted before my eyes. Directed by an internal dialogue I couldn't be sure how much dictation came from her spirit, or my curiosity to 'see' what was hidden that made me believe the perception we looked upon as viable, or lusted after her.

Then something happened.

To this day I remember how the illusion of her face became engulfed in light and a shift moved upon her and I stood as if struck by lightning looking at a beautiful Brenda! I don't know how long I stood in class staring at her, but she didn't stare back at me. In fact, she had never acknowledged my presence in class so why would the sudden change within me alert her, or cause her to hear the songs changing within me about her? Boy, was I self-absorbed, or was I thinking deeply about how perceptions by and from others had shaped my perception of Brenda and almost left me without the particular joy of enjoying her kind of beauty and understanding why each shape, slope, and feature of her face and body needed each other to tell a myriad of stories about who she was at the time, and who she would evolve to be as a woman.

I saw Brenda in the subway here in Washington DC less than a year ago with other couples laughing and enjoying themselves immensely. I didn't approach her. What would I tell her in front of her friends and husband? She was the unfolding mystery? Everything I described earlier was enhanced naturally in Brenda, the woman! Deep feelings were stirred within me as an outsider, an observer who knew her through the mist of illusion into a light discovering perceptions run in two directions. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 8.1.15



Lisa Ann, class in session.
Lisa Ann a couple years ago expressed the desire to start a school for MILFs. Is it beneficial?
October 25, 2013 


No comments:

Post a Comment