Wednesday, November 4, 2015

From the Red Road



A gift that will last forever

When I was much younger, my grandfather would keep telling me stories about his life. Tears will fall on his face, then he would ask me, "Do you know what is above love?" I would try to guess what this thing was, but I never did. Last time I saw him, he asked me the same question, but this time he gave me the answer. He said, "Its forgiveness. Some day this would make sense to you my grandson." - Gianni Crow (9.15.15)

 

Indian Dust

"Looking into the mirror of space I can see the light between the cracks of my spirit... The wheels are turning...in a blink of an eye I travel to a moment in time, you're smiling...I hold your hand and my cares are gone..."
 
Be still, value those who are beside you, be present in that sacred space. For there is nothing greater then love... "The hourglass of flesh and bones is running out..." - Gianni Crow (Sept.11, 2015)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment