Thursday, March 17, 2016

What Was Learned by Perception



old woman in India by Jenni Mears (2016)
March 13 near Varanasi, India


Travelling in India recently has taught me many things.

Stay open even when it could be easier to judge.

It's ok to be more inward and quiet and feel deeply into myself and trust my inner wisdom and intuition around others. ...


To savour every moment by staying present in my mind, heart and body and where that can take me.

To be ok with the fact that I love to have profound experiences that shift my reality and bring me more in alignment with my spiritual self.

To honour my ability to trust myself more and the people and places around me without going into fear of the unknown.

To have awakened a great passion to take others to India to experience more of themselves when they are out of their comfort zone. Where inspired alchemy can occur.

To create healthy boundaries daily for myself and others I get to interact with.

My last realization is to never believe what others think of me. To stand fully in my full expression of being woman and live my life fully, heart fully and own all of who I am in my womanly presence.

Indian Woman...
 
Photo taken in India 2016 by Jenni Mears 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment