Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mature love

"As I have said I am fundamentally a nurturer. I love deep and hard. I have had two husbands and a few lovers and I ask why. Well something is a bit off balanced. I asked for what I needed in those past marriages at the time but I found something within me did not grow with my husbands after a fashion. I can blame things on them but I have a fierce independent streak within me and really get into it if a man tries to control me.


As I get older I realize options change and men change and at some point age will render me invisible. I don't think I am slowing down or less independent. I am more conscious of my needs, intellectual and emotional maturity and think a more flexible man would suit me fine if we can recognize the flow of energies between us on a more mature level. I am more understanding is what I am saying to you.
Well, that is enough of that lover."
~an older woman's voice


No comments:

Post a Comment