Saturday, February 13, 2010

a FATHER'S LAMENT IN BLACK AMERICA

November 9, 2003

Dear Pastor,

What lives within a woman, a mother who will abort her twins to control a man? What is wrong, odious, and askew within a woman who prevents her son from building a relationship with his father for reasons that serve only her? If a man has not abused the mother of his children, become an addict, a predatory homosexual, or a pedophile what justification stands to reasonably deny a father his son and a son his father?

What role does the Church play in all of this? I ask because so many of these types of mother’s cling to the Church and the Church embraces them often as suffering victims. What am I not grasping? There is something elemental in Church culture that feeds the reasoning and the scheming of these mothers. What is it? And is there a pastor or an assembly of pastors conscious of the phenomenon and addressing it?

There are so many fathers, like me, who suffer and ache for their children. We have no voice and no ear is interested in listening to the soul of the feelings of these Fathers! Or is there an Ear? Is it within the Church, your Church? You would have to correspond with me because I am not interested in attending the very institute that embraces the insanity of Mothers Against Fathers!!! I want my son back. Can you help me?

Dawn Wolf
African-Native American

No comments:

Post a Comment