Friday, June 22, 2012

POWER: a Women's discussion

"Lilith refused to be less than who she was created to be. She was created to create herself..." - Gregory E. Woods, (Dawn Wolf) Keeper of Stories feb. 23, 2011

"Yes, this is true, but I think Lilith has something for women, in particular, in this time. We grow numb to this power due to malnourished stories of sleeping princesses and princes who come to awaken with a kiss. We feed this to our girls. Some of us try to break from the hold of Disney, but it lingers. Lilith's story is rarely told among women. We are not given this story of her SACRED NO to everybody else and her SACRED YES to herself. Yes, but one thing that we can learn from her is that she knew of what she was made. There was no doubt about her authentic expression or her strength in not falling into people pleasing. Her story is nourishment when we take the time to eat and read and contemplate why so few know of her strength or only see her as the mother of demons. What makes a woman a demon? Uncaged strength and fire red nerve to say, "Actually, sweetie, this position doesn't work for me. And while we are at, I refuse to give of myself unless I want to." Yes, being aware is the key. Without a vision of who you are, then what is truly being created? As you beautifully pointed out Layla, "Every being creates itself. Only the thing is most are unaware they have this power." Tap into the stories that open up awareness. Then, explore within yourself what feels true and tap that power." - Celeste Morgan

"The feminine - woman - have been stripped to bare skin, bare bones, stolen identities, marred, crowned as princesses, and raped of this ' soul lite ' as keepers of the earth. This image speaks to me of how the feminine life force has never been taken, just forgotten by many. She holds an apple, the kundalini life force surrounds her, she is crowned with branches from the tree of life, her veins carry her story, the many mini eyes of the ' all knowing ', the erection that erupts from her groin, as Woman stays steadfast within the Life of Now. The colour of the skin as she grows from the Earth, stronger, full of life, carrying children of the children of the children on her back, standing on the shoulders of the Grandmothers Grandmothers. A brutally beautiful image!.. Perfect timing for the post Gregory !! Namaste' Liz." -Liz Harris

"Frankly I think woman's power is in not needing power, Lilith was just being her, if she ever was and not just fiction. I do not have to people please but it is my honour to make other humans feel worthwhile and not judge them as they ultimately will do that themselves when it is there time. That is the journey we take after we leave this body. I think that wanting to appear too strong in its self is a weakness. It takes strength to open yourself up to others. I do not have to be Lilith. I do not need the cover. I am just me; like me hate me its all the same to me, but i do not have to push that...

lol sorry just tired of the need to pretend women are this or that, women are men with missing equipment, we all need respect, but you do not have to make a big deal over it. If you do it's because u are afraid of ur weakness. I understand I am weak sometimes and am not afraid to ask for help. Then in my weakness there is a strength too." - Layla Riverside

"Ashe, Layla...I've never seen anyone heal from a debate, but a conversation...yes...that goes down like fine wine. Not in disagreement, just offering something to the table. Be well and stay in love. I am. Peace and in some ways your fire is so very Lilith. I thank you for expressing authentically which is all any of us want to do." - Celeste Morgan


"Just want man and woman to be at peace we are no more different from a man than I am from you. Some are weak some are strong in both. We should work towards unity. No more looking for differences putting on a face to protect our weakness. Embrace all you are and love even the weakest part of you then there is no room for stupid sayings like men are from mars. Men are just as scared as women often and react just as women do. Just an ounce of caring at the right time can make an angry man cry. I have seen it! Fear of weakness is weakness." - Layla Riverside

"These are your words and they wonderfully triggered my earlier thoughts. I thank you for them.... "every being creates itself , only the thing is most are unaware they have this power." A dear friend of mine says, "Truth needs no defense." There is truth here. All is well." - Celeste Morgan








No comments:

Post a Comment