Friday, June 1, 2012

symbols of powers encircled



SYMBOLS within themselves

All these symbols can represent creation and balance. The triangle inside the circle can represent the Holy Trinity. This is also seen in symbols of the physician, with a caduceus inside the triangle. In this symbol, is the 6-pointed Star of David is inside the triangle, and inside the Star is the Flower of Life. The symbol can represent the balance of the Divine Masculine and Feminine, the beginning of creation. The circle (sphere) represents the Divine Feminine energy and the dot at the center is the bindu, symbolizing the Divine Spark, the Divine Masculine energy. In the beginning,.... In researching the triangle, it represents Love.– Pam McInnis Kaubris https://www.facebook.com/pam.mcinniskaubris

I believe that the circle, or the sphere in 3D, is the beginning in this and the containment that we all need. The triangle represents the fire of passion and new creation. It is the tetrahedron in 3D. Then the Merkaba of joining the above and below, as well as the male and female in equal harmony and balance. It is the Star Tetrahedron in 3D. And within that the Flower of Life that is composed of 19 circles, which is more the expansion and completion of infinite possibilities that leads to more possibilities, just imagine it in 3D. The interesting thing is how the Circle beginning is the number one and the flower of life is 19 which reduced comes right back to the one again. So it is the end which reduces down to the beginning again. Simplicity of each individual layer and the complexity of all of the layers together represent each and every one of us in my belief. We are one individual who is very layered and complex in our whole being. This is why Sacred Geometry is so fascinating and wonderfully mind and soul food.” Charlene Chadbourne https://www.facebook.com/darlene.chadbourne.3

“The symbol can represent the balance of the Divine Masculine and Feminine, the beginning of creation. The circle(sphere) represents the Divine Feminine energy and the dot at the center is the bindu, symbolizing the Divine Spark, the Divine Masculine energy. In the beginning,.... In reasearching the triangle, it represents Love.

2 comments:

  1. Have you heard the story of Fallen Rock. When I was a child I listened to a keeper of stories and he inspired me to be great as he called me White Cub and encouraged me to do great things in life. Now that I am a mother of three cubs of my own I tell his stories and hope to bring them the same encouragement and inspiration as well. Do you know the story of the star fish or the one about the grandfather and the grizzly bear? My step dad is a CHEROKEE and I have been adopted into the family more that as his daughter. I wish I knew his whole family line and encourage him to greater things. My Gram his mother was the last to know the family line and encouraged me in the knowledge of her peoples ways as well as the history if the trail of tears. My gram would be happy to know I am passing it down to my kids. May some day I find the true Blankenships don't remember the spelling but the true family of my dad! Any way I am enjoying your page. I can be reached at davidboreanazfan@hotmail.com Thanks, White Cub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White Cub, I don't know those stories. I like hearing about your commitment to passing those stories down to the next generations. It is important. If you can share those stories I'd love to feel them.

      Delete