Monday, January 28, 2013

WHEN I was a kid I thought the air was a kingdom.

Bee Yourself Photography

"My childhood is the sound of water play in forests quiet and vibrant and full of the stuff of Life. I lived bound by nothing but imagination dreaming of the layers of meaning and forms that exist to live in the mind of a child. Those things hovered in the air humming like a Hummingbird. In a moment I am in the next moment. The Hummingbird is ever in my face peering deep into my eyes telling me stories upon stories upon and within images colored by thought, and dream stuff that makes daily living a dream from itself. That is the way childhood was for me. I thought the air was a Kingdom hovering above the land, another Kingdom!

That is the way it is for children: ever unfolding from a fold!- Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 12.19.12



No comments:

Post a Comment