Saturday, January 19, 2013

ANSWER


Many times my spirit is pulled to share particular stories because someone, I know not who, needs to hear the story. This time I remember how strongly I was pulled into a line of connection to post this story to connect someone, I know not who, who needed connection.

The story of the Salish story of the Woman who became a Horse has sides to it that repels, and provokes, and most importantly reveals, and gives expression to primal elements within a soul. It tells of the deeper souls of women with wild spirits unable to be contained by tradition. Those women have always struggled in the West, and more traditional societies. Perhaps the story emboldened a woman wild of spirit and free of expression. I don’t know. I hold the stories and tell what I am told.

Interesting to me was the way, and the fact that the People released her to be herself at some point. That simple revelation freed everyone. It seemed to have been done, in the end, lovingly and with the sweet exhale of breath. - Heart Song Stone Man



No comments:

Post a Comment