Thursday, August 1, 2013

MATAKITE MAORI - Seers, Prophets and Psychics of Aotearoa (NZ)

All Things Dude

OK, 2008 few nights before my grandmother passed away, nō ngāti Maniapoto ia ki Kāwhia, some thing passed through my body starting from my head and I felt it leave the ends of my toes. The feeling as it passed through my body was a fuzzy warm feeling and as it went thru my body my body tensed up slightly.. It didn't just go into my body in one big rush it went thru my body in sections...if you can imagine a sweat band you put around your head moving down your body slowly from your head and feel it leave the tips of your toes......that's how this what ever it was moved thru my body.. It wasn't a scary feeling the only scary feeling was at the same time I felt this other feeling of my wairua being pulled out of my body but I was able to control it and pull myself back in and stay with the fuzzy feeling. Hope someone here can give me some answers. Cheers.

I kinda thought Serie, my grandmother, was giving me something or maybe she was taking a load off me.. After this my life actually got better even though I was diagnosed with a disorder... I had to go to a doctor ( can't say what sort of doc) every week for a year and a half... That doctor was god sent and I remember having a session with her and she said to me we were meant to meet and as she said that this big ray of sunshine shone in our room and she turned to me and said, 'see he's watching over you'....

I lost the faith for many years, but many times I walked my own path, but he would let me know with these little signs he is watching me..... for example I lost my phone thinking that someone had stolen it. As I look through my book shelf, yes people this Māori boy has a bookshelf lol..... I saw my bible that I ain't read in years and this voice goes off in my head, 'read the bible and you will find your phone'.

So I grab the bible and sat down read 7 words in the bible and WAMO! My phone rings...Coincidence or not.....these things have happened far to many times to ignore any more... - Pete Sadlier from Hastings, New Zealand


a girlfriend of the athlete Cristiano Ronaldo
"Kia ora ano Peter, you said twice it happened? I shared on here a while ago a similar experience. My wairua came out of my tinana while I was asleep, but not...was taken into the presence of Io...came to a place where I was standing at a distance from a tangata, sitting on a log and all I could see was his profile.

As I drew closer and he started to turn toward me. I didn't get to look straight at his face as in an instant, I got a close up of his eyes and felt an overwhelming sense of humbleness, joy, peace, love, contentment, sorrow, happiness etc. There was no doubt as to whose presence I stood in. I heard the most beautiful choir ever before I literally heard and felt my wairua snap back into my tinana. At the time, I was very much in the same space as you mentioned you were...drugs n alcohol. Aue!

For me there was more than just a cleansing that happened. It was almost like layers of myself were washed away so the me I was born to be, could really start to grow. And it's not the layers in the physical, it's the wairua that's stripped back. It's almost like there's all this knowledge that's sitting in us that's been covered over by our life's experiences that we need to remember and use it in this time. It's hard to explain but as I write I have an excitement going on in my puku that I think you share too. Over time I've learned to be still when I need to; move forward when I'm asked to; trust in the knowledge that whatever I'm asked to do by Io, I can do. So can you e hoa. Aroha mai for my ramble Pete. He whakaaro iti anake." - Michelle Neho


"Tēnā koe whaea Michelle. Yes this happened again not long after the first.. Different feeling , my whole body felt like it was gently bubbling under my skin, even my face. My body didn't tense up this time.....It was a peace full feeling to....Only reason I didn't mention this one is because I had a few beers that night before I went to bed lol.I know this though whaea beer don't make your skin bubble like that or everyone be talking about it cmu." - Pete Sadlier from Hastings, New Zealand 7.29.13



No comments:

Post a Comment