Wednesday, August 21, 2013

perfectionist

BETH HAGENDORF


MORNING! hope you got an idea of what we eat a few weeks a way from a show (notice if we ate carbs it was oatmeal or a sweet potatoe for me at least however i did cheat w/ some chips sometimes) Now for the last 3 days..
What I ate Mon & Tues --- When I have a show on Thursday night.

For bodybuilding it is always what you did BEFORE that gave you the results you want. For two days I will suffer (even though yesterday oddly felt like a breeze) So TWO LOW TO NO CARBS days so I then plan to eat a ton of junk Wed, the day before. Im not joking my body will be ready to suck up the sodium, sugar, and carbs into my muscle for a full look.

Todays and Yesterdays meal:

- breakfast after coffee, almonds, carrots, egg whites w/ turkey sausage, jalenpenos, onions, garlic, stick of cheese, quest bar, for lunch pork fillet and asparagus,(ALL OF US EAT ASPARAGUS THE LAST WEEK as a diuretic) spinach leaves, a quest cravings treat, nothing for supper just a glass of protien w/ water before bed

NO WORKOUTS JUST POSING

-SUPPLEMENTS: Solid, Multi Vit, Digestive Enzyme, Colon RX, Xpell water pills, detox tea, i drank tons of water knowing that today will be my last day to drink tons of water. i may even become water aware after noon today for showtime thurs 9pm.

i also wrap my tummy or cinch it at night the last few nights... for an hour glass look (yes it does work). — with Wilson Spotted Calf and Paul Richardson. - Beth Hagendorf Talent



No comments:

Post a Comment