Friday, January 31, 2014

I WOULD'VE

2014 Woman of the Year 


From the hallowed halls of Harvard University Dame Helen Mirren twerks during the ceremony that presented her with an award from the Hasting Puddings organization as 2014 Woman of the Year   Following the presentation there is a parade led by the recipient. The history of the Hasty Pudding group is interesting. It is a cross dressing theater group formed 1795 as an artistic-minded fraternity hosting mock trails for decades before their first full production, a tragic burlesque, Bombastes Furioso, on December 13, 1844. All of the productions are done by men, and men in drag.

Prior to twerking in front of all those 'men' she admitted to practicing in her bedroom. "I tried in my bedroom. It was absolutely humiliating." There is an obvious comment I'd make, but with impressive restraint I refrain saying anything about help I could have offered. - Gregory


the Story 


Here is a video of Dame Helen Mirren twerking


No comments:

Post a Comment