Sunday, January 26, 2014

Feelings of a Man


 A collage of communion between African men and women from times ancient of days, holy of nights. (1.25.14) 



Born into this world by the fusion
Of male and female energy 
accompanied by Love and lust. 
Inside of me testosterone is raging like
Hot lava ready to destroy
Anything that stands between
You and my desire to be loved.
Without you I am Lost and lusting 
at the cross road Of perdition land.
My soul is on ice. I am patiently 
Awaiting your arrival to bring me 
Warmth and mind pleasure.

- Belmoun Ibo Lelé 



African beauty of Femi Boma Ibim 2 

African hairstyle worn by Faith Whitney Jackson





















African Goddess form of Marlene 



African woman's regal composure
from Mereana Taki's gallery 




No comments:

Post a Comment