Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Her Ass & Our Perceptions


Rihanna holding her ass onstage !!!!


The rapper Iggy Azalea claims her bottom is more a burden not allowing her to wear pants As fine, successful and gifted as Rihanna is she, like all of us harbors feelings of lack, or inferiority. In the 2012 Harper's' Bazaar issue she said, "I miss my ass. It just went away! I need a butt. I have an idea of one, but it's not living up to its full potential right now. I want my old butt back!"

I am obviously missing something. How does one lose their butt? Women who are crack addicts and alcoholics do over time. Did she get on one of those crazy white woman "I'm desperate" diets? I don't know.What she did allude to was the constant struggle throughout the African Diaspora about the natural attributes of African people versus the European standards forced upon our thinking for centuries. - Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories 8.23.14




Black woman from behind in shorts 



Beyoncé Knowles in jeans


Beyoncé Knowles 

Mrs. Carter proved once again why she put the word "bootylicious" on the map with the sizzling stagewear at her On The Run tour with Jay Z, showcasing her voluptuous curves in a bodysuit. "I'm not very proud of that," she has said about catapulting the term into the Oxford Dictionary. "I wrote the song, but I wish there was another word I could have come up with if I was going to have a word in the dictionary."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/best-celebrity-butts-of-all-time--2014218/40168#ixzz3BEEI0LU8
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook



Beyoncé Knowles' beautiful feet


Jennifer Lopez 



In 2014, the sexy entertainer told L.A.'s Power 106 station that she doesn't understand the public's fascination with her backside: “In Hollywood, it’s a little bit of a novelty. But for us, who grew up where we grew up, it wasn’t that big of a deal! From when I was very young, my family would be like, ‘Jennifer’s got a [big butt].’ I was endowed in that area.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/best-celebrity-butts-of-all-time--2014218/40169#ixzz3BEFQqOFM
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook



Lady Gaga performing live!


Lady Gaga shared on The Graham Norton Show in 2014 that her mother was most upset when she got a nose piercing. "I said 'Mom, really? I'm naked in every magazine!' I've had my ass out since 2007!"

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/best-celebrity-butts-of-all-time--2014218/40170#ixzz3BEG5WbxF
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook




Coco Austin in the water 


Coco Austin 

Ice T's wife — and the torchbearer of Thong Thursdays on Twitter — was once insecure about her famous lumps. "When I heard that I got booty implants, I was so taken aback because for the longest time I was trying to hide my butt," she dished on The Real in 2013. "But then I took it as a compliment because I'm thinking, 'If it looks that good...!'"


Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/best-celebrity-butts-of-all-time--2014218/40171#ixzz3BEGYjv7q
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook



actress Scarlett Johansson as an Avenger 


Scarlett Johansson 

The buxom actress pours her curves into a skintight leather catsuit to play Black Widow for the Marvel franchise. Despite her ample results from tough training, Johansson has remained modest about her assets. "There are plenty of girls with nicer butts," she told Esquire in 2006. "There are plenty of girls who work harder for nicer butts."


Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/best-celebrity-butts-of-all-time--2014218/40172#ixzz3BEH35gu4
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment