Sunday, December 6, 2015

I remember me ...



"I'm not mainstream-looking. I'm not very skinny. I'm not ...like....beautiful. The point of mainstream movies is to cast someone that everyones' going to love. Because of my persona, I'm controversial. I don't do anything in my real life to deserve that. I don't drink, I don't do drugs. But studio people don't want to put me in their movies. They think I might offend.




Christina Ricci see thru black.

           
I never did drugs - they made me feel awful physically. Of course, I experimented, but soon I thought, 'This is not worth the shame spiral the next day'. I'm the kind of person who, if I went to a slumber party and smoked a cigarette, I assumed my parents were going to die as punishment. So I'd have to call my mom, tell her I'd smoked and feel really bad." - Christina Ricci, actress After.Life

 

No comments:

Post a Comment