Friday, December 11, 2015

SEDUCTION: a story





She came up upon me breasts hanging out of black dress and raised the dress. There was nothing underneath, and I thought many thoughts, but her smell was a hint of something precious and magical, and for a brief moment I could see myself between her legs making love to her after inhaling the aroma between her legs!

A lot of women believe in shaving the hair off their bodies. I am not sure why that is, but in private a lot of men wonder about it. "There is an aroma." an older woman told me once, "between a woman's legs that is captured by her pubic hair that grabs men's attention. I believe a woman's hairy pussy keeps the hunter alive within a man. As subtle as that distinct smell is on my pussy." she continued, "the wet of my pussy caught in the hairs of my pussy will be picked up by a man, my man in particular! It calls him home."

I believe that woman was right. The wind may or may not have shifted but my nose picked up something because my immediate and spontaneous reaction corresponded with my primal nature and a wildness seized me understanding more in a moment of clarity than I dared admit to my thinking process!

- Gregory E. Woods 12.11.12




beautiful body of Daria pantiless on floor in heels!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment