Monday, December 7, 2015

To Be Married



Dita Von Teese is clever business woman, quirky individual and Pin Up Glamour is the creation of art and the creation of beauty. Memorably she said, "I advocate glamour. Every day. Every minute." and strangely married musician Marilyn Manson. It isn't fair for me to judge why they'd be attracted to each other. How and why people marry is always a subject of interest and speculation. It is only in the throes of marriage the truths of who they are together comes into the light of day. 

One day Dita von Teese gave an insight to who her and her husband were to each other:  "I've lost my luggage before and not had my makeup, and he's lost his luggage and not had his makeup - so it's great that we're always covered."  

At one point in their marriage when the discussion of children came up she spoke for both of them saying, "Neither of us is ready. I don't feel that we need to have children to validate our marriage and I don't need children to claim I'm a fulfilled woman."

Marriage is an unfolding story, more of prophecy, and revelation. Marriage is kind to magic and cruel to the truth at times. It is a mysterious confession the soul needs. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 12.7.15


           
Dita von Teese & Marilyn Manson


Dita Von Teese, an American burlesque dancer, model, costume designer,
entrepreneur and occasional actress, dresses in styles of 1940's & '50's.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment