Friday, July 30, 2010

The Book of Going Forth By Day

"Before there existed the Ten Commandmants there were the moral laws observed in Egypt known as the 42 Declarations of Innocence of Maat which is known as the 42 Negative Confessions." ~Carmen Stevenson, researcher 



Goddess in the midst of dawn



THE TEN COMMANDEMNTS (Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)

1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.

3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain. Confession#37

4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6 “You shall not murder. Confession #5
7 “You shall not commit adultery. See Confession #23
8 “You shall not steal. Confession#4
9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. Confession#9
10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.” Confession #40

Goddess arising from the water


"AND MOSES WAS LEARNED IN ALL THE WISDOMS OF THE EGYPTIANS". Act 7:22

IF Moses wrote the first five books of the Bible having been raised as the son of Pharoah's daughter
the 'influence' has been passed off in Commandments that were originally 'Confessions" that were spoken when the deceased crossed over to Duat (underworld)led by Anubis to the goddess Maat and confessed "I have not" for which the testament was weighed by her white feather, if it was balanced he was led to Osirus/Ausar and given immortality due to the respect of these laws that balance the universe. Moral codes of ethic's began in Egypt, it is ironic for Moses to go up into the mountain, metaphyically it means a high state of enlightment and came down the mountain with the 'ten commandments' to the hedonistic Israelites who needed 'The Law'.

It is from these Principles, erroneously called the 42 Negative Confessions by European Egyptologists that the Christian religion got it’s 10 Commandments. Unlike the Spook principle of Idols and exterior divinity our ancestors manifested the indwelling divinity and said “I have not” instead of being ordered “Thou Shalt not”.



THE 42 DECLARATIONS OF INNOCENCE Of MAAT

TRANSLATION

1. I have not done inequity.

2. I have not robbed with violence.

3. I have not done violence to any man.

4. I have not committed theft.

5. I have slain neither man nor woman.

6. I have not made light the bushel.

7. I have not acted deceitfully.

8. I have not purloined the things which belong to God.

9. I have not uttered falsehood.

10. I have not carried off goods by force.

11. I have not uttered vile (or evil) words.

12. I have not carried off food by force.

13. I have not acted deceitfully.

14. I have not lost my temper and become angry.

15. I have invaded no man's land.

16. I have not slaughtered animals which are the possessions of God.

17. I have not laid to waste the lands which have been ploughed.

18. I have not pried into matters to make mischief.

19. I have not set my mouth in motion against any man.

20. I have not given way to wrath without due cause.

21. I have not committed fornication, and I have not committed sodomy.

22. I have not polluted myself.

23. I have not lain with the wife of a man.

24. I have not made any man to be afraid.

25. I have not made my speech to burn with anger.

26. I have not made myself deaf unto the words of right and truth.

27. I have not made another person weep.

28. I have not uttered blasphemies.

29. I have not acted with violence.

30. I have not acted without due consideration.

31. I have not pierced my skin and I have not taken vengeance on the god.

32. I have not multiplied my speech beyond what should be said.

33. I have not committed fraud, and I have not looked upon evil.

34. I have never uttered curses against the king.

35. I have not fouled running water.

36. I have not exalted my speech.

37. I have not uttered curses against God.

38. I have not behaved with insolence.

39. I have not been guilty of favoritism.

40. I have not increased my wealth except by means of such things as my own possessions.

41. I have not uttered curses against that which belongeth to God and is with me.

42. I have not thought scorn of the god or the city.

(Number 7 & 13 are inaccurately translated)

No comments:

Post a Comment