Thursday, July 8, 2010

ENCOURAGEMENT


Thank you Gregory for embracing and intergrating the Sacred Feminine into your consciousness. We BEcome whole when we INNERstand the gender principles that balance our spirit selves, mirrored as Divine Source above and brought into physical manifestation of our vessels below.

Evolutionary Consciousness begins it's first question with the Self - Who Am I and why Am I here? This is where our first education should begIN, withIN.

Thoth - the Twice Greatest Hermes, Egyptian god of Wisdom taught us to "Know thy Self and you will know the Secrets of the Universe". The knowledge of the Sacred Feminine as the Divine Mother God and Feminine Principle is BEcoming more prevalent as we come to understand the law of opposites, that duality and separateness are illusions and that the two are reconciled in Unity. Such is the magic science of math! This understanding holds true for humanity, for when I see you, I see the mirror of God/ Goddess withIN me. In the 'manyness' of class, color and culture is One animating Spirit that weaves the Breath of Life through us all. Selah!

I have just finished reading this book: "Unveiling the Secrets of the Feminine Principle" by Etta D. Jackson, a Master Metaphysician and Light worker. This work is a a cerebral and comprehensive book on the Sacred Divine. I have left my critique on her book at Amazon.com

Ms. Jackson has written 2 other books I'll try and get my hands on, visit her site at arvestapublications.com on more information about her.

Continue to be the modeling dynamic for men Gregory, we prodigals are slowly awakening and are spiritually heading home...

Namaste', Ase'
Auset Sekhmet
Carmen Stevenson


No comments:

Post a Comment