Wednesday, August 22, 2012

DIARY ONE

"Well the short of it is the intense work I've been doing with young people catapulted to a head where I had to break down boys whom I love, and have known since they were little things. The teachings, and such were intense. But the interesting thing was the breakdown that occurred after I got home. For 4, or 5 days I lost my voice, my vision was weak, and I was unable to do much of anything. Eating lost it's appeal.Finally relief came, and it was revealing. Back to back on two consecutive days two women both healers called me. They were concerned and knew something was wrong within me.

Florence is a Wisdom Keeper and a sister divine to me. She called from her home in Pennsylvania and identified some things I had awareness of and her line of questioning became an access to a healing modality that began to restore my voice.The next day a powerful woman, Melanie, called me in the morning. Melanie had barely greeted me before she told me there was something wrong with my throat Chakra in connection with my higher heart, and it is manifesting in my back! Her words after that astounded me and affirmed what I was barely hearing within my inner man.

We talked awhile before she asked if she could make the two hour drive to my house.  Of course I said yes. I called Jan and told her Melanie would be at the house sometime that day to do healing work for me, and I waited. Later that evening not long before the sun set Melanie shows up and we sat on the porch doing ceremony in the most powerful of ways until about 1 in the morning."  - Gregory E. Woods 8.22.12


Coco Rosario

No comments:

Post a Comment