Saturday, August 11, 2012

MANHOOD TEACHING: responsible in pussy

powers between Nyomi Banxxx's legs


When I was in my late teens and early '20's I was captivated by older and old men's ability to determine how men in their 30's & 40's  had spent their seed. It wasn't until certain things bore fruit in my life from choices I'd made at 14 years old around my sexual energies that a gift was given me, and in an instance one day realized those older men could 'see' the physical affect of promiscuity. The seed carries ties. Scattered in diverse places in the wrong way, maliciously or carelessly into the wrong womb had and has dire effects upon the body and the psyche. Sex is a pleasure and a mystery for and within the body of knowledge or ignorance we possess. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories (7/16/12)
powers between Sammi's powerful thighs


No comments:

Post a Comment