Saturday, August 25, 2012

MOTHER'S nipple

Monique Washington
Ah, that touches me deeply, Monique. My first wife nursed our third child, Vania for 18 months. The breasts created and added intangibles to her beauty and power as a child and now a woman. I remember being breast fed. I talk about it with Mommy. The bond, the specialness of it is beyond words. I have not read anyone's comments yet, but I will point out the beauty of you breast feeding your child is the powerful story between Mary and Jesus, and most women and their children up until recent history. 

As a father I encourage you. I love the testament of truth, and power expressed suckling on Mother's breast. Thank you for sharing a moment of revelation with us, Monique. 

- Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 8.25.12

No comments:

Post a Comment