Monday, February 25, 2013

Mommy's condition...


It is terminal. Their language. She is in the fourth stage. The cancer is growing rapidly on her brain. She has diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. There are a lot of things we are faced with in need of decisions. What I might not have said is about my father. He has been diagnosed with mild dementia  My sister's spiritual demise is playing its role upon my parents...

Oh, my God! I just remembered this moment from a dream a long time ago. I've been here in the Dreamtime with the beginning and the end of the story...

Anyway, in the shortest form this is what is happening. Mommy is aware of the prayers and the energies coming towards her. She has spoke of it. The veil between worlds is thinning for her, but her first born is opening the way for natural healing and healers to enter into the drama of my Mama.- Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories

This is not my mother, but it reminds me of her spirit, her essence as I glimpsed and saw it as a baby, and a boy. This woman is named Nikki Lee. I believe she is a Filipino. That makes sense on some level because some of my childhood was in the Philippines. It was there healing modalities were intuited by me as a child.
www.sacabon.com — with Nikki Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment