Thursday, February 14, 2013

The JAGUAR, the LION & the LIONESS






As she practiced her breathing exercises   her labia began to bloom like a freshly formed tulip and a little circle of perspiration began to form pressing through her panties and Spandex and she saw me looking at the little heated flower, and smiled and my lioness saw me looking too but she kept her smile a secret

But I looked again, and caught my lioness looking where I was looking she was half-entranced and partly fascinated by this little blooming event and the scent of another cats vagina ripening right in front of us but this time she smiled, and I began purring again

I recalled the days of loving Jennifer   the object of our scrutiny; it was a summer fling, several year ago that lasted till mid-November and by the time Christmas came rolling around Abby, my lioness, was back from Zimbabwe having gone there to give wells to the forgotten children living in ramshackle

I was happy Abby was home now it was time to raise the Christmas lights and call the woodcutters to deliver wood for the fireplace and sit by the fire sipping Kirsch by the flames and watch the snow fall over the heath through the big window-frame as we made love to the sound of crackling logs that popped and jetted with little blue flames and we watched the embers glow, as we fell asleep entwined like a pretzel in a warm woolen Baavet

And I don't have to explain what it's like when you get back together with someone you haven't seen in a long time, because you already know how it is it's all love, love, love... and lovey-dovey love-shit and the most glorious sex imaginable

But let me take you back a moment, so you know how we arrived here, at this yoga joint

A few hours earlier, me and my lioness were doing some fine fucking I'm talking about some real ball-draining activity here and seeing I was already amazed by the way she used her cunt to conquer me upon my return to England and the joyous way she swung her ass off the sheets   whenever she rolled out of bed   when the question arose, would you like to come to the yoga joint? I figured what the fuck – let's go meditate      I already loved fucking her far more than I remembered but if meditation, would somehow bring us closer to perfection and add something,  to something that was already beautiful well then, I was all for that because I’m always all for bettering things

And the way Abby dripped down the hall   to get my coffee after we fucked   was all the persuasion I would ever need   for several lifetimes

Of course, we fucked another hour before we left because it was one of those rainy fuck-days and I had to give her something warm and silky to focus on for our little yoga class    But at this point we had only been back together again for three and a half weeks   and I still had that signature feeling   of wanting to make her drip   throughout the day and I wanted to make her little cunt bubble with my animal semen before we left so I stuffed her gorgeous little gash to the gill   with my own brand of loveliness      When me and my lioness, finally arrived at the yoga-joint it was no secret to anyone that we had just come in off a good-hard knuckle-busting screw   and my little sweet-pea swaggered into the joint with frazzled hair tied in a loop through a Yankee cap and a freshly-minted gash soaked to the gill with lion cum

But when we entered the yoga-joint I saw another cat and curled up next to her but this kitty on the mat was no lion she was some kind of jaguar and this little jaguar had eyes on me and my lioness and i could sense that she was moist at the thought of sniffing our tails

And this brings us back to the starting point of our little story

When this little jaguar was practicing her breathing exercises   and her labia were beginning to bloom like a tulip and a little circle of perspiration began to form pressing through her panties and Spandex and she saw me looking at the little heated flower, and smiled and my lioness saw me looking too but she kept her smile a secret

But I looked again, and caught my lioness looking where I was looking she was half-entranced and partly fascinated by this little blooming event and the scent of another cats vagina ripening right in front of us but this time she smiled, and I began purring again

So there I was, sitting between Abby, my lioness and an old flame of mine this jaguar, named Jennifer and I was trying to remember the reason that I had forgotten about her but the reason remained illusive because I was awash in hormones and I had let my dick pick the seat

And a dick can do a lot of damage in your life and a dick can get you, into plenty of trouble

But surprise – surprise – surprise there was no trouble this time around net yet, and Abby wasn't angry with me because she loved me and to be truthful, I always loved her though it took me a very long time to realize it but I hadn't yet realized it at this juncture, dear reader I apologize

Because she wasn't angry with me and because she understood me, better than myself and because she knew my weakness and yet dared to remain and because she understood, that a dick will do what a dick will do and have no conscience doing it

I’d say, that we were halfway to a solid foundation wouldn't you?

I am a fool in many regards but not such a fool that misses details and I saw the way Abby was looking at Jennifer   and I saw her contempt and admiration   and attraction and repulsion   and her doubt, along with interest and fascination all this wrapped into a single enigma under the auspices of a strange curiosity

Jennifer – was bisexual but Abby had never had a bisexual experience her entire life

Abby was a straight-laced girl from day one till the day I took her virginity and all days afterward till this fine moment arrived


… to be continued

by Sex Positions +18 




from Romentic Jatt

No comments:

Post a Comment