Tuesday, March 19, 2013

BEYOND


"I have moved to a new place, one which I visited five years ago for two weeks. On arriving this time, I was staying with my daughter in the middle of the city in a hotel until I found a place to live. While in the hotel, I told my daughter that last time I was here, I had found a supermarket in the middle of the city that was underground (and that was why I remembered it). I said I had shopped there and I should be able to find it again, so we walked around the mall until I found an arcade that I though looked familiar and there at the end of the arcade was the entrance escalators that led to the supermarket. We shopped. Today, two weeks later, I was speaking to some new co-workers and one of them mentioned the supermarket under the ground that is also close to where I now work. She told me that the supermarket was new and had only opened a year ago. I asked if there were any other supermarkets here that are underground and was told there is not.

This happens alot to me ... a past event (giving me a future event) that I only discover in the present. I have no probs with it, except - why give me that - a supermarket???? Surely there are more important future events that I need to know ..." - Jill Carlson 9.5.12


a dream within a dream... - from Gracielle Grace Talbot



"Beyond déjà vu is a realm, a sense of being a part of shifting time signatures; of Earths above, below and beyond here.  How one gets there, or why one is invited, and taken there are arranged and answered questions outside of the meager definitions that will satisfy a skeptical public, themselves, afraid of 'smaller'' experiences, like healing a migraine, or pulling slivers of glass from a foot by the words of one's mouth.

I am grateful you trusted so many, and braved doubters to interject your experiences into cyberspace because it is important to let these experiences out for our young people to hear. These stories, and adventures, or episodes strengthen their resolve to continue on the mysterious paths their landing on Earth stirred. In short, they need salvation from the doldrums passing for religious experiences that do not live beyond the past; beyond what happened to historical characters. They need to hear fresh stories that support the vibration levels of their beings because what happens to them happened to you, and they have immature places, and people to share these things with..." - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 9.5.12




No comments:

Post a Comment