Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SHE IS LEAVING. SHE IS TRANSFORMING.


PART 42


"Mommy is a point where she does not speak English, and her voice is barely audible. It is small and the sounds are garbled. She communicates. In her silences she communicates, but you cannot understand her meanings. Sometimes the meanings are pressing against an unseen bulge of air we cannot feel, or see. The words, and the need and the intensity are pushing against any of us straining to hear her words.

Yesterday, I listened and then stopped listening until I heard, or saw what she was saying. It was so brief and clear, but because the art of stillness, for me, and the art of merging into Mommy’s awareness, and the ability to be present suspended my logic I could not retain the sentence long enough to write it down. I could have broke away from the moment, but it was primary to be in tune with Mommy, and not unwrap my arms from around her. I had to return to the present moment, and be with her silent, and listening to the winds of her Being playing the chimes hanging their in the thresholds of the worlds she is navigating, visiting and peering into..." - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories  


No comments:

Post a Comment