Wednesday, March 27, 2013

KNOWING a Full Moon

India
SACRED WOMAN
Sacred song


"From deep knowing came these words: "One initiated woman of power who has learnt to radiate divine love and who opens herself as love can heal a whole community. A union of illuminated women could save the whole planet." Who first said these words I don't know, but I know them. I know from whence they've come. I learned them through my mother's life.

These words deeply said deeply felt shall return deeply implanted within the soul, the body and the mind of whomever lives these truths, and embodies this knowing beyond mere belief." - Gregory E. Woods 3.27.13


Is it any wonder?

Seeking

Why run around sprinkling holy water?
There's an ocean inside you,
and when you're ready you'll drink. ~ Kabir




No comments:

Post a Comment