Saturday, July 27, 2013

An ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONIST

"To me, Gültekin Bilge's art is mercurial somehow. I can't put words to it, but the colors I taste, the movement I enjoy because it is serpentine in nature, the forms are inquisitive by design, informative by will, and intangible because they are dreams in living colours!" - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories


This is an exhibition of Artwork to express my wonder and amazement that life survives and thrives on many different levels in the face of destructive forces such as disease, death and decay. - Gültekin Bilge

© Gültekin Bilge


This is our lives: struggle, triumph, bewilderment, discovery, exhaustion, release, discover, reconciliation, exhilaration, soberness, gaiety, joy, movement, study, discovery, release! - Gregory E. Woods 

No comments:

Post a Comment