Monday, July 29, 2013

SCANDALOUS??

May 7, 2012





I don't think it is scandalous. It is more than that. It is daring. Daring to be vulnerable is an act of power because nakedness is a strength not held up or supported by pretense, but by evidence of strength. Vulnerability and nakedness feel the cold, feels the warmth and their intimacies mean more unclothed because that relationship is built upon receptivity. Naked, reciprocity no longer needs explanations and what gathers in the storm of controversy pales against the backdrop of revelation within the state of one's vulnerability.

Dig what I mean?

I learned this as a young man in the forest the first time I undressed and hid my clothes and ran bare ass and naked through a green forest a few miles away from people. Animals watched me. Birds slowed and flowed downwind tracing my steps through the bush, and my thoughts at the moment of release when it hit me: I was free!! 

This is my story. This is my song. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories  1.2.13


beautiful body of Anita Dark, in
purple, speaks to one, two of the bodies men abide in. 

"Men look into mirrors to see themselves in the women they are attracted to, and love to be around. The women they are with are the mirrors held against their natures." 

- Gregory E. Woods 
4.2.13
thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment