Saturday, July 27, 2013

KNOWING THE TRUTH!!

Adinkra symbol of cooperation & interdependence
BOA ME NA ME MMOA WO





David Deida's words, "If knowing the truth is sufficient for you, then practice the art of philosophy. If only living the truth will suffice, then practice the art of love through your mind, your emotions, and your body." resonate

This I am reminded of is in my youth when I was a Christian boy. The scriptures taught many things, but it was the subtle bodies of knowledge I hear tell about the necessity of living the words, embodying the truth of the words spoken and recorded in the sacred text. That process of learning and maturing was ancient, and made sense the longer and deeper I lived my life in the forests I wandered as a young man. It was a type of prayer absorbing the words and their spirit into the body of existence. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 1.2.13



from gallery of
RiseRa Light





No comments:

Post a Comment