Wednesday, July 24, 2013

IN GRATITUDE

CARE is a science. As a father whose been separated from his children I have a deep grasp on a few things, and hold a deep gratitude for what many people have done to help me in the grief I felt. These people helped to prepare me for my children's return, to reconcile my inconsistencies during their absence from my daily life, and to see clearly in their absence. It was profound. The beauty of it is there appears to be nothing to take credit for, but there is. Everything comes back to us. I don't know how to put the right words to it, but thank all of you for being considerate and thoughtful for a helpless soul during my dark time. Love has a way of returning to its source, and the sources live within the lover.~ Gregory E. Woods 7.24.13




No comments:

Post a Comment