Friday, October 25, 2013

Quote of the day:

actress Jennifer Lawrence
October 3, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence to Hollywood's Diet Police "Go F*** Yourself"

In the upcoming November issue of Harper's Bazaar UK, Jennifer Lawrence speaks about the time she was labeled as "fat" by producers and told that if she didn't lose weight, she'd be risking her career.


Lawrence, who won this year's Oscar for best actress, went into detail about the experience to the magazine.

It was just the kind of shit that actresses have to go through. Somebody told me I was fat, that I was going to get fired if I didn't lose a certain amount of weight. They brought in pictures of me where I was basically naked, and told me to use them as motivation for my diet. They thought that because of the way my career had gone, it wouldn't still hurt me.

After dealing with this horrific experience, she mentioned how she now deals with hearing the word "diet."

If anybody even tries to whisper the word 'diet', I'm like, 'You can go fuck yourself.'

Lawrence's refusal to diet certainly hasn't ruined her career. She has The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and American Hustle coming up, not mention tons of announced projects including her first go at producing. In Lawrence's words, go fuck yourself haters, her body and her career are doing wonderfully as is.


BY KERENSA CADENAS


No comments:

Post a Comment